Brian D. Reddick
Email This Attorney
Brian Reddick is a fifth – generation Arkansan who has successfully delivered big verdicts, big settlements in big cases for almost 30 years. Mr. Reddick has mostly focused his national practice on cases involving catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, fraud, trucking accidents, class actions, mass torts and nursing home negligence. Trying his first jury trial one year out of law school as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Pulaski County on behalf of a victim whose life was destroyed by violent crime, ignited a passion to help people who have been harmed. Today, Mr. Reddick is the founder of a national law firm with offices in multiple states serving hundreds of clients across the country.
Despite Reddick Law’s national profile, Reddick has steadfastly refused to compromise on the firm’s commitment to personal attention to each client’s case. This attention to detail along with a highly talented, experienced team of attorneys and support staff has garnered national success and recognition. Brian Reddick has consistently won multi-million-dollar verdicts the course of his career. Moreover, Reddick has obtained over a billion dollars in combined settlements and verdicts for his clients.
With a license to practice law in Arkansas, Colorado, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Mr. Reddick delivers legal solutions and results throughout the United States.
In addition to big verdicts, big settlements in cases across the country, Mr. Reddick has also been awarded an “AV rating” by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating an attorney can achieve in both legal ability and ethical standards.
Mr. Reddick is a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. He was selected to receive America’s Top 100 Lifetime Achievement Award, has also been named a Super Lawyer in each consecutive year since 2012, was appointed Champion for Justice by his Arkansas legal peers twice, was selected by his peers for membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates, and has received numerous other prestigious awards for his service.
Of all of his accomplishments, Mr. Reddick is most proud of his family. Family, friends and faith have provided the bedrock for all of Reddick’s accomplishments. To that end, Brian is fond of saying, “It is vitally important to me that my family is proud of what I do for our clients.”
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Juris Doctorate – 1993
- University of Arkansas
- Office of the Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney, Deputy Prosecutor
- Beverly Enterprises, Senior Litigation Counsel
- Wilkes & McHugh, P.A., National Director of Litigation
- New Mexico
- New York
- West Virginia
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates, 2016 to Present
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- A National Advocacy Organization based in Washington, D.C.
Current Employment Position
- Founder & Principal Attorney
- Personal & Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Abuse and Neglect
- Toxic Torts
- Class Action
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Twice-named a Champion of Justice from his home-state peers
- Selected for America’s Top 100 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Super Lawyers from 2012-2018
- Highest rating (A/V) from Martindale-Hubble
- Top 100 for the National Trial Lawyers